All rights reserved
©All rights reserved Shabnam Sirur and shabnamphoto.wordpress.com, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shabnam Sirur and shabnamphoto.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Me, my city & my meandering mind
Check out my photostream on Flickr
- animal hospital Art Australia bed of roses Bollywood Buddhism Christianity Compost Documentary photography DPchallenge Egypt Ellora Caves Farmer Friendship Ganesha ganesh chaturthi Ganpati Goa Govinda Govinda sport India Indian heritage insects ipa Istanbul Kovalam ladybird Landscape photography Lavani life Mumbai Music Ooty people Photography photos postaday postaday photography Raghu Rai Street photography Travel Travel & Tourism Valentine Valentine day William Blake World Heritage Site
- 14,801 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Postcards from Kovalam
- Oh those ladybirds!
- Is death such a bad thing?
- The Tea plantation workers of Coonoor
- Indian Street photography: the shutter in the clutter
- Burnt, ransacked, shaken. The Hagia Sophia stands as a stoic symbol of survival in a world fraught with differences.
- Ellora caves: Part I
- London Street Photography Festival: What's your vote?
- London street photography festival: some unstaged captures of common folk in India
- Sulafest 2011: 25 reasons why you should have been there