With such intense creativity at work in the world, I decided to celebrate an existing work of creativity that blows my mind. Hope you enjoy the show.
Sydney opera House: Lights
All rights reserved
©All rights reserved Shabnam Sirur and shabnamphoto.wordpress.com, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shabnam Sirur and shabnamphoto.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Me, my city & my meandering mind
Check out my photostream on Flickr
TagsAgraFort Anniversary videos Art arts Australia Bangkok Bollywood Buddhism Christianity Documentary photography Egypt Ellora Caves ganesh chaturthi Garden Goa human rights illustration India Indian heritage Indian wedding Indie rock Istanbul Lavani life Melbourne Mughal Empire Mumbai Music New Delhi NGO Oceania Ooty people Photography photos postaday postaday photography Raghu Rai Recreation Street photography Sula Travel Travel & Tourism Travelogues World Heritage Site
- 11,713 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- London street photography festival: Hard to win but not impossible
- Lavani Dancers: If seduction doesn't work, they will play on your sympathy.
- Burnt, ransacked, shaken. The Hagia Sophia stands as a stoic symbol of survival in a world fraught with differences.
- Inside Agra Fort: A saga of sieges and plunder
- London Street Photography Festival: What's your vote?
- Down under, up above Australia with two megapixels.